Veggie and Cheese Omelet
What You Need:
Vegetable(s) of choice (onions, peppers, tomatoes, spinach are a few of my favorite)
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Hot Sauce (optional)
- Dice vegetables and cook in a pan sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
- Pour vegetables into a bowl and whisk in 2 eggs.
- Spray the pan again and lower heat and pour mixture in.
- Once you flip the omelet, place the cheese on one side and fold the omelet in half.
- Once the omelet is cooked and plated, drizzle hot sauce for added flavor.
21-Day Fix Container Counts:
2 eggs = 1 red
Vegetables = 1 green
Cheese = 1/2 blue
Tip: If you have an extra carb (yellow container) and an extra tsp, add a piece of toast with 1 tsp of butter and drizzle honey for an extremely filling start to your day!