Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
This is seriously SO delicious. It’s a wonderful snack to have on a warm day… really, any day for that matter. It is so refreshing! I have taken this as my food of choice for play dates and it has been a HUGE hit! Yum!
What You Need: (This recipe is for 1 serving)
6 inch whole wheat tortilla
1/2 small red delcious apple
1/2 purple container of frozen strawberries (partially thawed)
1 tsp coconut oil
2 tsp raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put your teaspoon of coconut oil in a small dish and melt it in the microwave (should only take a few seconds).
- In a small dish, place one of your teaspoons of raw sugar and sprinkle some cinnamon in until you get a nice even mixture of cinnamon to sugar. Place bowl to the side.
- Take the tortilla and place it on a cutting board. Brush some of the coconut oil on the tortilla until it has a slight coating on it. Then, sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the tortilla.
- Cut the tortilla into small triangles (chips), and then transfer the chips over to a non-stick baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- While the chips are baking, dice your apple into small pieces. Take your partially thawed strawberries and diced apples and blend them. Put the diced apples and blended strawberries into a small bowl. Sprinkle over your last teaspoon of sugar and mix. Put the bowl to the side
- Once the chips are done, let them cool and then enjoy!
21-Day Fix Container Count: