When I bought my Fixate Cookbook, this was the FIRST thing I had to make. I love peanut butter, and well, I love sweets, so this seemed like an amazing combination. Oh it is pretty amazing! When you need a little something to satisfy your sweet tooth, give these a try!
What You Need:
1 1/2 cups all-natural smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup raw honey
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8×8 in. baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine peanut butter, honey, extract, eggs, and baking soda in a large bowl; mix well.
- Evenly spread batter into pan. Smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes. Squares may be a little soft, but they will continue to cook while cooling.
- Cool. Cut into squares.
21-Day Fix Container Counts:
2 1/2 teaspoons
Use these for play dates, get-togethers, etc. They will be a hit!