Chocolate Mug Cake
Are you kidding me? This is SOOOOOOO good… no other explanation needed.
What You Need:
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 packets of Stevia
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
dash of salt
1 tsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a mug mix Shakeology, baking powder, salt, cocoa, and sweetener.
- Next, mix in egg and 3 tablespoons of almond milk.
- Mix until dry ingredients are wet.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- When it is done, the edges will pull from the sides.
21-Day Fix Container Count:
Shakeology/Egg – 1 1/2 red
You could add peanut butter if you are a peanut butter lover! If you’d like to add peanut butter, put one dollop in the center and push it down a bit (will count for 1 tsp in your container count).