Ok, I am a HUGE chicken salad fan, but like with mayonnaise, A LOT of mayonnaise. Well, once I got on the healthy eating wagon, I knew that my mayonnaise days were over. I either had to say goodbye to chicken salad forever, or I had to come up with something different to possibly take the place of my lunch love.
I tried so many different concoctions, and nothing worked. Nothing satisfied my chicken salad tastebuds, until this recipe. Now, let me tell you that I am not a greek yogurt fan at all. I will not eat it with anything else, but this works! It is really good, so fresh! Try it!
What You Need:
3/4 Cup Rotisserie Chicken
1/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Red Grapes
2 Tbsp Almond Slices OR Chopped Walnuts
Black Pepper (to taste)
- Shred rotisserie chicken (breast only) and measure 3/4 cup. Place in bowl.
- Measure 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt and mix with chicken.
- Clean and cut (in half) grapes and mix with chicken and yogurt.
- Mix in 2 tbsp almond slices or chopped walnuts (your choice/preference).
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set.
- Mix again and serve over salad, in a sandwich, or by itself.
21 Day Fix Container Counts:
Chicken and Yogurt – 1 1/2 red
Grapes – 1/2 purple
Almond slices/chopped walnuts – 1 orange
Remember to add container counts if you are adding bread, lettuce, etc.
You can definitely double or triple this recipe to last you a few days for leftovers. It’s a quick and easy meal to take on the go!